Hotels in Puerto Vallarta are a great place to relax after a night of Spring Break revelry. Soak in the sun by the pool, take a nap in your room, or sip a cold one at the bar with friends. And when you’re ready, head out with your friends – old and new – for another night of Spring Break excitement in downtown Vallarta.
Variety is the spice of life.
Choose your night spot according to your mood. In Puerto Vallarta, you can find spectacular laser-shows at heart-thumping discotheques, play pool at a low-key pub, or just relax on a sofa with a martini-in-hand at a hip lounge. Some bars offer all-you-can drink, so be sure to bring about $25 – $40/night for cover charges, or add our StudentCity Party Pass to your package so you can skip the cover charges and jump the line.
Puerto Vallarta truly offers an international nightlife entertainment experience. Listen to Rock ‘N’ Roll in the all-American Hard Rock Cafe, dance to European Techno & Caribbean Reggae at Zoo, or partake in the popular worldwide sport of bowling at Collage. In Puerto Vallarta, the world is at your fingertips.
Here are ten tips that can enhance your Spring Break Experience in Puerto Vallarta:
1. Take a romantic stroll along the city’s beautiful Malecon watching the sunset along the ocean.
2. Throw on your beach gear to play in the bubbles at the World Famous foam party at Vallarta’s largest club, Collage Club!!
3. Head to the market downtown to pursue the booths and uncover a hidden treasure. Finding beautiful silver jewelry and souvenirs to bring home to loved ones.
4. Zip from tree to tree hundreds of feet in the air on the world’s second largest canopy tour in the beautiful jungle.
5. Join friends and make new ones on a sunset booze cruise, it’s a party on the water with drinks, games and music.
6. Talk, touch, swim and play with gentle bottlenose dolphins at the at the incredible Swim with Dolphins Encounter.
7. Relax by the pool at your hotel, enjoying the worry-free benefits of your all-inclusive package.
8. Enjoy the majestic waters of the Banderas Bay with a close view from a boat trip, where you can fish, snorkel or escape to a private beach.
9. Rent a Jeep, throw the top back and drive out for a day trip to the relaxed authentic Mexican town of San Sebastian.
10. Get dressed up and spend an evening out on the town, hitting up some of PV’s hottest clubs!