– Mark Webber took advantage of an infringement committed by fellow Red Bull driver, Sebastian Vettel, to win on Sunday the Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso was second in his Ferrari, followed by Vettel and Brazilian Felipe Massa (Ferrari).
This is Australian Webber’s fourth victory in the season, it left him number one in the current standings with 161 points, four more than Lewis Hamilton (McLaren), who retired on lap 24 due to a motor failure.
In third place with 151 points is Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button is fourth with 147 and Fernando Alonso fifth with 141.
Webber took the front position when the German Vettel and Spanish Alonso changed tires when the safety car was on track.
With light tires, Webber took a 23 second lead over Alonso.
Hungary GP Standings (70 laps = 306.630 km.)
1. Mark Webber (AUS) RBR-Renault 1h.41.05.571
2. Fernando Alonso (ESP) 17 821
3. Sebastian Ferrari Vettel (GER) RBR-Renault 19 252
4. Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 27 474
5. Vitaly Petrov (RUS) Renault 1:13.192
6. Nico Hulkemberg (GER) Williams-Cosworth 1:16.723
7. Pedro de la Rosa (ESP) Sauber-Ferrari 1 lap
8. Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren-Mercedes 1 lap
9. Kamui Kobayashi (JPN) Sauber-Ferrari 1 lap
10. Rubens Barrichello (BRA) Williams-Cosworth at 1 lap
11. Michael Schumacher (GER) Mercedes 1 lap